Piney Woods Wildlife Society monthly meetings take place at the Big Stone Lodge at the new “Dennis Johnston County Park” located at 709 Riley Fuzzel Road. See our newsletters for further information. Make sure and get out and enjoy the birds by joining in some of the free birding field trips available around town.
People to Contact for More Information
- President: Kathy Coward 281-288-9019 [email protected]
- 1st Vice President, Publicity Chair: Diane Wedgeworth
936-443-4477 [email protected]
- 2nd Vice President, Webmaster: Claire Moore 281-370-0559 [email protected]
- 3rd Vice President, Program Chair: open
- Secretary: Carole Barr 281-443-6629 [email protected]
- Treasurer: Farrar Stockton 281-444-0343 [email protected]
- Past President: Al Barr 281-443-6629 [email protected]
- Director: Debbie Wilson 713-376-2000 [email protected]
- Director: Farrar Stockton 281-444-0343 [email protected]
- Director: Maryanne DiBiase 281-893-1816 [email protected]
- HEART Committee Chair: Carole Allen [email protected] (Help Endangered Animals – Ridley Turtles)
To be emailed our monthly newsletters and other periodic communications, join our distribution list. We will keep your email private and you can cancel any time.